The site ran a risk analysis using Monte Carlo, a computational algorithm that relies on repeated random sampling to obtain numerical results of the third qualifying round of the 2022 World Cup Asian qualifiers.
There are 2,500 possibilities, of which 111 saw Vietnam qualify for World Cup, which translates to 4.44 percent.
Vietnam's chance of advance is still higher than China (3.68 percent) and Lebanon (1.88 percent). Teams with the highest chance of qualifying are Japan (83.92 percent), Iran (82 percent) and South Korea (79.92 percent).
We Global put out statistics based on its own evaluation of teams, not based on FIFA rankings. Therefore, although Vietnam are below China in FIFA rankings, the computer still calculated the Golden Dragons have a higher probability of qualifying for World Cup. We Global said it would issue a more accurate calculation after the draw for the third qualifying round on June 24.
The 12 teams entering the final round will be divided into two groups to play home-and-away round-robin matches. The top two teams of each group will qualify for 2022 FIFA World Cup, and the two third-placed teams will play for a place in the intercontinental playoffs.
This is Vietnam's very first time in the third qualifying round of World Cup, which will take place between September 2, 2021, and March 29, 2022.
- Jamaica Becomes First Caribbean Nation To Qualify For FIFA Women’s World Cup
- USA qualifies for 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup
- FIFA asks Qatar emir about World Cup share with bitter foes
- US women's soccer team secures spot in 2019 World Cup with rout of Jamaica
- In concession to women's soccer, FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- US headed to women's World Cup with win over Jamaica
- Spurs' White named to World Cup team
- Mikaela Shiffrin shakes off critics, excited to start eighth World Cup season on Saturday
- USA tops Canada to win women's CONCACAF World Cup qualifying event
- U.S. women beat Canada 2-0, win World Cup qualifying tournament
- Breanna Stewart is MVP as she helps US women win World Cup championship
- U.S. Women Start World Cup Qualifying
4.44 pct is Vietnam's chance to qualify for World Cup have 331 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.