The winners of the “Make in Vietnam digital technology product” awards 2021 will be considered for inclusion on the list of IT products and services prioritized for investment, hiring and procurement by state agencies.
“Make in Vietnam digital technology products” is an award launched for the first time in 2020 by the Ministry of Information and Communications to honor excellent digital technology products designed, created and manufactured in Vietnam that have great practical value recognized in the development of the digital economy, digital government and digital society in the country.
The Ministry of Information and Communications will hold an online press conference to announce and launch this award on June 18. This event will take place at the same time at six places: the headquarters of the Ministry of Information and Communications in Hanoi and the headquarters of the Department of Information and Communications of Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho.
This year, businesses will compete in five categories, including: Excellent digital platforms; Excellent digital products; Excellent digital solutions; Narrowing the digital gap; and Potential digital products.
There are some changes this year: specifically, there will be gold, silver and bronze awards for Excellent digital platforms; Excellent digital products; Excellent digital solutions; Narrowing the digital gap.
As for the potential digital products, this category is only applicable to non-business organizations, small and medium-sized enterprises or creative start-ups, and the Top 10 products will be named.
Products honored at the “Make in Vietnam Digital Technology Products” awards 2021 must satisfy two main groups of criteria: being designed, created in Vietnam, and having practical value.
The winning products will also be considered for inclusion on the list of IT products and services prioritized for investing, hiring and purchasing by state agencies and the list of potential projects calling for investment.
The Organizing Board will receive applications from June 20 to September 20, one month longer than last year. Applications can be submitted online at the portals: makeinvietnam.mic.gov.vn and makeinvietnam.vcci.com.vn.
- Could your firm win of the Digital Technology prize at the North East Business Awards
- Nationwide to make £1.3bn technology investment
- The digitalization of banks: ING launches online refinancing loans
- Google make sly dig at Facebook as they unveil new Home Hub
- West Midland Tech Awards 2018
- Forza Horizon 4: PlayGround on listening to the community to make the BEST Racing game yet
- Turkey’s test on technology
- Women in Business Awards nominee cleans up with all-natural soaps
- What does a 3D productivity and digital media technologist really do all day?
- NBA 2K19 Prelude Release Date News: Demo launch time, Player Ratings, Pre Order Bonuses
- Could East Anglia lead the way in the race for productivity improvement?
- North East Business Awards 2019: All you need to know about this year's awards
2nd 'Make in Vietnam digital technology products' awards launched have 454 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.