Phan Duc Muoi, a fisherman of DNA90307TS fishing vessel from Vietnam's central city of Da Nang, suffered from acute cholecystitis while fishing on September 15. With support of relevant authorities of Vietnam and China, he received timely emergency aid, survived critical conditions, and was sent home later.
In the past time, the Vietnamese Consulate General in Guangzhou province has coordinated with relevant agencies in the host nation to accelerate citizen protection measures, and handle many cases related to distressed fishermen.
Most recently, the Consulate General helped Pham Van Chin, a fisherman in Quang Ngai province, return home safely on November 5 after he came out of a coma. He slipped into a coma while diving.
- Whistleblowers: U.N. refugee agency does not always protect us or address corruption
- EVFTA brings many benefits for protecting intellectual property rights in VN
- China makes good on threats with 2 Canadian citizens detained in escalating Huawei fight
- Vietnamese traffic police could get guns soon
- Consumer Confidential column: Consumer protection agency will do the bare minimum
- A Strategist’s Guide to China’s Belt and Road Initiative
- China’s spy agency strikes again as Australian writer held
- China’s spy agency detains Australian writer over ‘national security’
- Troops, cameras, radiation: China preps for North Korea crisis
- China says Australian held on national security grounds
- Details of ex-Canada diplomat's detention in China revealed
- DealBook Briefing: Trump’s Strong-Arming of China Might Be Working
Vietnamese diplomatic agency in China accelerates citizen protection measures have 229 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.