Despite playing no international games since their match against Australia in the 2020 AFC women's Olympic qualifying play-off round last March, the Vietnamese team enjoyed their promotion in the rankings at the expense of Iran who dropped three places to 34 th .
In Asia, Vietnam are in sixth place, behind Australia (world no. 9, 1950.59 points), the DPR Korea (world no. 10, 1940), Japan (world no. 11, 1937.69), China (world no. 14, 1875.01), and the Republic of Korea (world no. 19, 1810.89).
Vietnam are now sixth in the Asian standings.
The world's top ten continued to see the domination of the United States and Germany with 2200.39 and 2089.23 points, respectively. Meanwhile, the Netherlands climbed one place to third (2038.61 points), beating France into fourth place (2029.93).
To prepare their forces for their title defence campaign at the 31 st Southeast Asian (SEA) Games, the Vietnamese team gathered for a training camp in January, just ahead of the Lunar New Year. As planned, Mai Duc Chung's troops will reconvene later this month or in early June, following the conclusion of the 2021 National Women's Championship, if conditions allow.
- Vietnam top FIFA SEA rankings
- Vietnam men’s team climbs to 103rd place in FIFA world rankings
- Vietnamese passport up two places in power ranking
- Vietnam cueist retains global rank despite poor World Cup show
- Vietnam to face Myanmar for third place of women’s football tourney
- Vietnam Airlines slips three places in world rankings
- Vietnam 30th in FIFA women's world rankings
- Vietnam climbs to 143rd in FIFA world ranking
- Vietnam team jumps a place in FIFA world rankings
- Vietnam’s first prospective assistant referee at 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Vietnam plummets on FIFA November rankings
- VN football team climbs two places on global rankings
Vietnam up one place in FIFA Women’s Ranking for Q1 2021 have 286 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.