The team moved up to 33rd spot with 1,657 points, even though they have not played since an Olympic playoff in March last year.
Vietnam also remained at the top place in Southeast Asia.
To prepare for the 31st Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games) in Vietnam later this year, the squad held a practice session in January and another is slated for the end of this month.
This may, however, be hindered by the continuing complexity of COVID-19.
The top five Asian teams on the rankings are Australia, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Japan, China, and the Republic of Korea.
The US women's national football team were still ranked No 1 in the world, followed by Germany, the Netherlands, France, Sweden, and the UK.
- Vietnam climbs two spots in e-governance ranking
- Vietnam still lead Southeast Asia’s football rankings
- Memorial Tournament: Jon Rahm four clear and closing on world No 1
- AFC mark Vietnam as rising power in women’s football
- Vietnam top Southeast Asia in latest FIFA rankings
- Việt Nam still lead regional football rankings
- Ronaldo: The mystery of the 1998 World Cup final, and why Brazil's star striker barely turned up
- Vietnam set for Kyrgyzstan friendly in October
- India ranks 3rd in global manufacturing locations on cost, operating condition parameters: Report
- Vietnam jumps two places in United Nations E-Government Development Index
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 14
- Sophie Devine appointed full-time captain of New Zealand women's cricket team
Vietnam moves up one spot on FIFA Women’s World Rankings have 233 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.