The Ministry of Health has ordered localities to continue quarantining all entrants who have completed 14-day mandatory quarantine, applicable from May 4 at both State and civilian quarantine sites.
|Data updated as of 6:00 am on May 4, 2021.|
The length of extension will be decided shortly by the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control led by Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam.
As of 6:00 am on Tuesday, Vietnam confirmed 2,985 COVID-19 infection cases, including 2,549 recoveries and 35 fatalities.
The Southeast Asian nation is experiencing resurgence of community transmissions after a Vietnamese man returning from Japan and a Chinese national tested positive for COVID-19 after completing 14-day quarantine period.
- Nurse quarantined in NJ raises concern
- Nurse Kaci Hickox vows to break new Ebola quarantine protocol in Maine, take issue to court
- Dr. Nancy Snyderman, Ebola-exposed NBC News crew violates self-quarantine, placed in mandatory isolation
- N.J. Ebola quarantine: Christie, disease expert at odds
- Quarantined Ebola nurse goes outside; police watch
- Andrew Cuomo admits Ebola quarantine policy could be unenforceable
- NY and NJ say they will require Ebola quarantines
- Kaci Hickox says she'll take precautionary steps around town, but defends her fight against state Ebola quarantines
- Quarantine against possible Ebola exposure ending for Dr. Nancy Snyderman, but credibility issues remain
- Judge tosses Ebola home quarantine for nurse Kaci Hickox in Maine
- Maine judge to state health officials: did not 'prove' Kaci Hickox quarantine 'necessary'
- Kaci Hickox, Maine nurse who defied quarantine after treating Ebola patients, looking forward to acting 'like normal people'
Vietnam extends length of mandatory quarantine due to longer incubation period have 237 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.