Toyota Vietnam to recall nearly 3,300 cars
By Le Hoang
|A Toyota Avanza car is seen on the road. Toyota Motor Vietnam announced on May 5 that it will recall 3,280 cars to inspect and replace fuel pumps – PHOTO: TOYOTA VIETNAM|
HCMC – Toyota Motor Vietnam announced on May 5 that it will recall 3,280 cars to inspect and replace fuel pumps.
Cars subject to the recall include 899 imported Avanza cars and 2,381 imported Rush units that were manufactured between July 16, 2018 and June 28, 2019.
According to Japanese carmaker Toyota Motor Corporation, the affected cars might see warning lights flashing on the dashboard and the engine breaking down. The issue might also cause vehicles to stall when running at both low and high speeds, leading to an increased risk of accidents.
The owners of affected cars can take their vehicles to any Toyota dealer nationwide for a fuel pump check and replacement for free, which takes around 1.8-2.2 hours.
Toyota customers can also check whether their cars are subject to the recall or not by visiting the website toyota.com.vn or contact Toyota dealers nationwide or the Toyota Vietnam's hotline 18001524/ 0916001524 for further information.
- 2020 Toyota Prius XLE AWD-e review: This classic hybrid is a winter warrior
- Toyota Recalls 2.9 Million Cars Over Airbag and Seatbelt Defect — Here’s How to Check Your Car
- Catalytic converter theft: hybrid car owners face insurance nightmare
- Family whose home was destroyed by bushfires have their car - which was packed with donated supplies - stolen by heartless thieves
- Nissan, Renault map out fresh start for troubled car alliance
- Toyota total sales down 41% at 7,122 units in January
- Recalls due to vehicle safety hit 3-year high; Maruti Suzuki tops the charts yet again
- Tesla owners accuse their cars of sudden unintended acceleration. Is it true?
- Every upcoming electric car
- Tesla’s Model Y is on track to become its best-selling car
- Discounts drive car sales in Vietnam
- Hanoi Opera House to host 2017 Toyota Classics
Toyota Vietnam to recall nearly 3,300 cars have 310 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.