At the event various quality Thai products, including food and beverages, household items, health and beauty products, garments, and spare automobile parts, are being showcased at booths through both online and offline formats.
A programme connecting online businesses, including Vietnamese distributors and Thai manufacturers from Bangkok and Kanchanaburi, is scheduled to be held during the event. The programme aims to boost trade exchanges and expand business networks between the two countries' business communities.
Suparporn Sookmark, director of the Thai Department of International Trade Promotion in Ho Chi Minh City, said the exhibition is being held amid COVID-19 threats, but hoped manufacturers and distributors from both countries view the annual event as a valuable opportunity in order to expand trade exchanges.
The four-day exhibition, held at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre (SECC) in District, is co-hosted by the Department of International Trade Promotion under the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand, and some relevant agencies in HCM City.
- International coffee exhibition opens in HCM City
- Vietbuild Home expo begins in HCM City
- 11th Vietnam Int’l Retail tech & Franchise Show underway in HCM City
- HCM City ‘surprisingly new’ in New York Times story
- Olivetti asbestos trial gets underway
- Vietnam’s beauty market booming with new brands
- Thai Textile Firms Eye Vietnamese Market
- In Home Of Original Sriracha Sauce, Thais Say Rooster Brand Is Nothing To Crow About
- Tacoma’s Old City Hall would have restaurants, a bar and microapartments under new plan
- Here's what it's like inside the new Disney exhibit celebrating Mickey's 90th birthday
- Black Photographer In New York City Is Creating Buzz and Challenging Stereotypes
- Twin Cities Startup Week includes ‘Shark Tank’ style pitch contests
Top Thai Brands 2021 exhibition gets underway in HCM City have 267 words, post on vov.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.