The three Indian men and seven other Vietnamese people recently arrived in Vietnam from abroad and were sent to local quarantine facilities upon arrival. They are now being treated at hospitals in Hanoi, Danang, and Ho Chi Minh cities, and Hung Yen, Ha Tinh, and Khanh Hoa provinces.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 2,996, including 1,608 locally-transmitted cases.
As of 6 pm on May 4, a total of 2,560 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
At present, over 40,000 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
- Vietnam records no new Covid-19 patient Wednesday morning
- No new Covid-19 patient in Vietnam Friday morning
- Flight attendants on repatriation flight among four new Covid-19 patients
- Nine new COVID-19 patients in Gautam Buddh Nagar; cases cross 300-mark
- ASHA worker among 24 new Covid-19 patients in Punjab
- Father, son among four new COVID-19 patients in Kozhikode
- Yemeni gov't confirms 11 new COVID-19 cases, 233 in total
- Critical Covid-19 patient virus free, remains on life support
- 63-day struggle to save British Covid-19 patient’s life: the timeline
- Covid-19 patient with longest treatment period recovers
- Doctors' round-the-clock care saves Covid-19 patient
- Doctors' round-the-clock care helps COVID-19 patient
Three Indian men among 11 new Covid-19 patients in Vietnam have 292 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.