The event aims to improve students' skills in automation research and development. It provides them with an opportunity to learn and exchange knowledge to sharpentheir skills. This year, the task is to make a machine to assemble automatic nuts. The machine will be judged based on its innovation, stability, effectiveness, convenience, size and cost.
The three-round competition will take place from June 15 to November 25. Selected ideas will then be developedinto completed products for assessment by the technical team of the contest, who will select those to advance to the final round, scheduled for December. At the final round, contestants will join an exhibition and introduce their creations.
The first prize winner will receive VND30 million (US$1,295), while the second and third prize winners will secure VND20 million and VND10 million, respectively. Contestants who perform well at the event will have the chance to take internship at Canon Vietnam.
- The Landscape of Lifelong Learning
- Continental Travel Business Plan - Harvard Branch
- How to Surpass the Three-Year Survival Rate For Small Businesses in UK
- Life Long Learning - The Quest For Knowledge, Or the Stimulation of Growth?
- Interview With Rick Becker-Leckrone, CEO of BlendImages Stock Agency
Technology students given opportunity to work at leading corporations have 192 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.