The melodies are familiar to all Vietnamese, especially children. The song "Canh en tuoi tho" ( Swallows for children) by composer Pham Tuyen has been performed in both Vietnamese and English by English teacher Nguyet Ca.
She is disappointed that many children nowadays ignore beautiful Vietnamese songs. She and a friend, Vu The Chung, decided to start a project translating these songs in order to bring a new musical experience to children.
The initial songs from the project have gone viral on YouTube and on social networks. Students at local schools have heard them, and the reception has been positive.
Many bilingual versions of Vietnamese children's songs have been created, and contribute to spreading a love for beautiful Vietnam ese melodies./.
- Kids Need Parents Who Are Leaders
- Valentine’s Day and Vietnamese love language
- Trapped footballer’s multilingual skills warm teachers’ hearts
- Quảng Ngãi teachers work hard for children’s brighter future
- Kids get fit with martial arts lessons in school
- Xiaomi Launches Mini AI Teacher to Enable Translations On-the-Move, Brings Smart Door Lock With Fingerprint Authentication
- English-speaking footballer is academic polymath, says teacher
- Minecraft helps kids with autism build richer lives
- Program teaches Fort Collins students and teachers to love the music they're learning
- Kids for sale: 'My mom was tricked'
- The best teacher I've ever known
- Vietnamese Forged a Community in New Orleans. Now It May Be Fading.
Teacher translates Vietnamese kids’ songs into English have 226 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.