The national brand program needs to select some high-quality and high-yield rice varieties to name them in a simple, easy-to-remember, easy-to-pronounce way along with the place where the rice is grown (Soc Trang Vietnam rice, for instance) or the name of the creator of that rice variety (like Mr. Cua rice) to easily register for brand protection abroad.
Although ST25 rice was awarded as the world's best rice in 2019, a small number of British people know about it, and the marketing effectiveness in the UK market is not much.
By Van Phuc – Translated by Thanh Nha
- Vietnam’s rice sector forecast to face difficulties in 2020
- Global NESCAFÉ Plan initiative contributes to sustainability of Vietnamese coffee farming
- Several positive factors keep dong steady against greenback
- Several positive factors keep đồng steady against greenback
- Sensex rejig, F&O expiry, US-China deal details to steer market in holiday-truncated week
- Project contributes to sustainability of Vietnamese coffee farming
- Vietnamese women increase their 'power' in business: report
- Vegan activists covered in body paint cover themselves in fishing nets as they protest against Sydney's Fish Markets' Christmas seafood sales
- Former EU fisheries chief brands UK's post-Brexit plan an ‘illusion’
- TIGA Style: UK Games Industry Returns To Growth
- High-tech supply chain the key to sustainability for VN agriculture: experts
- High-tech supply chain key to sustainability for agriculture
Sustainably strengthening position of Vietnamese rice in UK mạrket have 259 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.