These educational institutes are allowed to apply Circular No.26/2020/TT-BGDDT to take into account other types of exam such as learning projects, practice lessons, presentations for the final result of the subjects.
This will reduce pressure on students when they have to complete the second semester of this academic year before May 15, 2021.
Schools are also asked to be ready for the online teaching and learning mode after May 9 to wrap up all lessons of this academic year if the situation becomes more serious.
This adjustment is wholeheartedly welcomed by parents seeing that the newest Covid-19 outbreak in Vietnam is still unpredictable.
Observing this instruction, many schools in HCMC is planning for students to take turn coming back to schools either in the morning or the afternoon to avoid being too crowded.
By Thu Tam – Translated by Thanh Tam
- Maple Grove cross country teams each finish second in state in Class D
- Ferry Boys, Girls Finish Second
- Cumberland Valley finishes second at 2019 PIAA Spirit Championships; see other results
- Sparks High graduate finishes 1st semester at Clark Atlanta University
- LHSAA Division IV Swimming championships: Newman takes home boys team title, girls finish second
- Palos Verdes girls cross country finishes second at CIF State meet
- AL Manager of Year award 2018: Red Sox's Alex Cora finishes second to Athletics' Bob Melvin
- Alleged threats on social media against Gahr High School in Cerritos lead to 15-year-old girl’s arrest
- Heating problems shut down five Memphis schools for a second day
- Bears finish second winless Ivy League season in a row
- Vote for IndyStar high school athletes of the week (Jan. 14-19)
- Tua Tagovailoa finishes second with highest runner-up total in Heisman history
Schools in HCMC to finish second semester by May 15 due to Covid-19 have 285 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.