Quang Ninh Province has shut down all tourist attractions and historical sites, including the UNESCO-recognised heritage site of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and religious sites.
Local authorities have also required people to strictly conform to social distancing measures and hygiene. Meanwhile, Haiphong City will close tourist, historical and religious sites as well as amusement centres and street food stalls from Thursday midnight, including tourism services in Cat Ba Town in Cat Hai District. People in Cat Hai District are asked to suspend wedding parties or simplify them. Funerals also need to reduce the number of participants. Local restaurants are requested to ensure safety distancing between people.
- Sri Lankan tourism authority extends support to SMEs in tourism amid COVID-19
- Uganda announces incentives to kick-start tourism amid COVID-19
- COVID-19 Infections Rise 684% in Afghanistan
- COVID-19 wipes out nearly 5.9 bln USD of Indonesia’s tourism revenue
- Serbian specialist confirmed as new Covid-19 patient in Vietnam
- At Least 123 Visitors To Nevada Test Positive For COVID-19 In Recent Weeks; 46% From California
- Tokyo Once Again Sets Daily Record for New COVID-19 Cases
- No new COVID-19 case reported on July 16
- AFC Cup changes format due to Covid-19 pandemic
- Lao Cai, Ninh Binh foster tourism links
- Four Chinese men escape from COVID-19 quarantine camp in southern Vietnam
- Dangers of COVID-19 aerosols are underestimated
Quang Ninh, Haiphong close tourism sites due to Covid-19 have 236 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.