Hanoi (VNA) – Credit ratings agency Fitch Ratings has for the first time assigned the PetroVietnam Power Corporation (PV Power) a Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of "BB" with a positive outlook.
PV Power is the first Vietnamese power producer and the first unit of PetroVietnam to be assigned an international credit rating.
Total output of commercial electricity reached 19.166 billion kWh last year, or 103 percent of the plan. The company earned over 30.2 trillion VND (1.31 billion USD) in revenue and posted more than 2.87 trillion VND in pre-tax profit, or 107 percent and 120 percent of the targets, respectively. Its contribution to the State budget exceeded 1.68 trillion VND, or 118 percent of the plan.
- Fitch Ratings confirms creditworthiness of Vietnam’s power transmission giant
- Fitch downgrades Saudi Arabia on rising geopolitical risk
- Fitch places Airtel rating on negative watch on AGR ruling
- Ford Super Duty Diesel Climbs Back Atop The Power Ladder
- Delvis buyout to help Minda in PV lighting, says Nomura
- UAE powers on Noor Abu Dhabi, the world's largest solar project
- Man City player ratings vs Southampton: City comfortable to reach Carabao Cup quarters
- U.S. economy added 103,000 jobs in March; unemployment rate stays at 4.1 percent
- These Are The “Worst Performing” Smartphones And Companies With Highest Failure Rate
- From May 1, SBI will link loan and deposit rates to repo: Dinesh Kumar Khara
- Pound to euro exchange rate: Sterling improves but will be ‘dictated’ by Brexit & election
- ABC's Anh's Brush With Fame beats Channel Ten reality TV show MasterChef as ratings battle continues
PV Power rated “Positive” by Fitch Ratings have 247 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.