Pops Worldwide has achieved a record in number of viewers to cement its status as Southeast Asia's fast-growing digital entertainment company.
With over 52 billion views a year, it is the market leader among millennials, GenZ and children in Viet Nam and Thailand, and has strong momentum in Indonesia.
Since its inception in 2007, the company has established a strong foothold in its key markets of Viet Nam, Thailand and Indonesia.
Its sheer scale and multi-channel approach, including engaging third-party platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play Music and Amazon Music, has been a driving force in connecting brands and content creators with users in a region with diverse cultures and demographics.
The company has worked with prominent global brands such as Warner Media, NBCUniversal, Discovery, TV Asahi, The Pokemon Company, and Toei Animation.
Esther Nguyen, its CEO and founder, said: "the company was born out of my initial vision to build a Spotify for Viet Nam. Now it has grown bigger than what Spotify signifies; it is now Southeast Asia's top choice for all things digital including music, entertainment, edutainment, comics and animes.
"In the near future we hope to continue to push for growth by expanding across Southeast Asia including the Philippines, one of Southeast Asia's fastest-growing digital economies
"As a digital-first entertainment company, the company is always on the lookout for ways to innovate and reinvent ourselves since the digital world is ever-changing.
"Riding on our successful momentum in Viet Nam, Thailand and Indonesia, we hope to continue to provide scalability to global brands and creators, giving them unparalleled access to a diverse audience and a fast-growing digital eco-system in Southeast Asia."
Pops Worldwide has raised US$37 million in funding to date, including a US$30 million series C round in 2019 led by Eastbridge Partners and Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund. — VNS
- Increase in infections worldwide hits record
- K-pop attracts huge number of Vietnamese fans
- Florida sees record number of coronavirus cases in one day
- Record Number of Cops Quit in Kentucky in Wake of Anti-Police Protests
- BET AWARDS 2020: Beyoncé receives Humanitarian Award and urges viewers to 'dismantle racist and unequal system' as her daughter Blue Ivy wins her first trophy during show with performances by Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson and Megan Thee Stallion
- Trump campaign touts 4M online viewers for Tulsa rally
- Coronavirus live updates: California sets new records for hospitalizations for 16th straight day
- Coronavirus live updates: California breaks record, again, for most new cases in a day
- Big Brother's iconic 'fake pop song' I Want It All will be released after fans re-watch Chantelle Houghton singing it and demand it enter the charts
- New V-pop prince MV tops YouTube Trending in Asia playlist
- Can China Produce a K-Pop Success Story?
- Coronavirus live updates: California sees another day of record hospitalizations
Pops Worldwide attracts record number of viewers have 488 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 11, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.