Khanh Van, the Vietnamese representative at the Miss Universe beauty pageant, set off from Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City on May 2 in order to compete in Miss Universe 2021 being held in the United States.
| As a result of the impact of the fresh coronavirus outbreak, not many people come to see off Khanh Van ahead of the global beauty contest.
| A group of supporters come out to bid farewell to the beauty queen at the airport. All of them wear face masks and limit gathering in a crowd.
| Some of her relatives are present to see her off at the airport.
| Khanh Van says that she will follow COVID-19 prevention and control measures, both in Vietnam as well as in foreign countries.
| After being hit by a year of delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 69th Miss Universe pageant is scheduled to get underway in the US between May 6 and May 16.
- National costume entries for Hoang Thuy at Miss Universe 2019
- H’Hen Nie announced as emcee for Miss Universe Vietnam semi-finals
- Vietnamese representatives set to take part in global beauty pageants
- Khanh Hoa prepares for National Tourism Year 2019
- Vietnam's representative Yen Trang wins Miss Asia 2019 crown
- Lara Dutta shares pic with Priyanka Chopra, Dia Mirza; revisit their Miss India crowning moment with this video
- Feeling peachy! Miss BumBum hopefuls don teeny bikinis and barely-there swimwear as the controversial Brazilian pageant opens to international contestants for the first time
- Alan Bennett’s Diary: The Lady in the Van
- Robert Mueller delivers Russia probe to US Justice Department
- Thuy Linh crowned Miss World Vietnam 2019
- Twitter Users Defend Willem Van Spronsen After He Attacked Detention Facility, Died In Shootout With Police
- Universal Credit changes coming into force this month - how they will affect you
Khanh Van departs for Miss Universe 2021 pageant in US have 426 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.