The website is an electronic information channel on stroke prevention and control for patients and the community under the framework of a cooperation programme on "Strengthening awareness of the community on stroke prevention and control for 2021 – 2023″ between the MSA and Bayer Vietnam.
Strokes or cerebral vascular accidents are the most common cause of death in Vietnam. Each year Vietnam has about 200,000 stroke cases, of which about 50 percent are fatal. Although many people fortunately survived after a stroke, they still suffer severe sequelae, even inability to work, creating burdens on families and society. Therefore, it is very important to raise awareness for patients and the community so that everyone can actively participate in stroke prevention and treatment, said MSA director Luong Ngoc Khue at the launching ceremony.
The website is directly linked to the MSA's website, providing people with accurate and useful information and knowledge, especially the latest scientific information and the latest medical advances on stroke prevention and control.
It also provides important information from recognising the early signs and symptoms of a stroke, how to manage and prevent a stroke through building a healthy lifestyle and adhering to treatment or a forum to share experience on stroke prevention and control or a Q&A section to help patients get online consultation from professional experts.
In addition to the special website, MSA also launched a Facebook fan page and a YouTube channel to further disseminate useful information about stroke prevention and control to patients and the community.
- Interview: China's strength in health sector important for Africa: Global Fund chief
- Vietnam, US boost cooperation in infection, drug resistance prevention
- Strokes: Symptoms, signs and FAST action you can take which may save your life
- Heat Stroke In Babies: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Home Remedies
- People who have worked 10 hour days for a decade 'are 45% more likely to have a stroke'
- Thousands of strokes and heart attacks could be prevented by switching blood pressure pill
- 10 Health Benefits Of Turnips, Nutrition, Recipes And Caution
- 11 Impressive Health Benefits Of Fish Oil
- Preventing childhood traumas that haunt 61% of Americans could cut the rate of depressed adults in the US by 44% and reduce risks of 5 leading causes of death, CDC says
- Childhood trauma such as divorce is linked to MILLIONS of cases of depression, heart disease and obesity in adulthood, US health officials say
- Check your mental health in 5 steps – as Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, William and Kate launch NHS campaign
- 10 Health Benefits Of Hot Peppers You Should Know
Health sector launches website on stroke prevention and control have 410 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.