The CES service line connects Cai Mep and other ports along the Asia-Europe trade line. This new service line aims to meet freighter demands of Asian and European markets.
At the ceremony, Colonel Bui Van Quy, Deputy General Director of Sai Gon New Port Corporation, highly praised the support and cooperation from China United Line (CU Lines) which operates the container ship.
He stressed that the CES service line will contribute to the successful realization of the EU-Vietnam free trade agreement and development of the corporation's ports in general and Tan Cang-Cai Mep Thi Vai port in particular.
In his speech, Daniel Tang, General Director of CU Lines in Vietnam, emphasized that Tan Cang-Cai Mep Thi Vai port was the first choice when the company started operating the line in Vietnam.
He expressed his belief in the port's service quality, synchronous solutions and comprehensive connection, saying that it will bring the highest added value to the company's important customers.
The reception of REN JIAN 25 once again confirmed Sai Gon New Port Corporation's prestige and capacity to invest in container ports.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Migrant ship captain arrested after entering Italian port, ending weeks-long standoff
- Vietnamese shipping industry adequate to meet rising demand: Vinalines
- Shipping industry adequate to meet rising demand: Vinalines
- HCM City, Mekong Delta seek to improve waterway route for goods transport
- HCMC, Mekong Delta seek to improve underdeveloped waterway route for goods transport
- Shipping alliance bolsters trade links with B&R economies
- Migrant rescue ship captains could face $57,000 fines in Italian crackdown
- Aquarius rescue ship seeks European port for migrants found off Libya
- Dozens Sickened On Norwegian Cruise Lines Ship Joy In LA
- Vasco da Gama: 'Ghost' cruise ship left stranded 'with no toilets'
- China's new destroyers: 'Power, prestige and majesty'
- This discounted charging station can power up to 10 devices at once for $27
First ship of CES service route docks at New Port-Cai Mep Thi Vai Port have 303 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.