This statement was made by Lieutenant General Vu Hai San, Deputy Defense Minister during his meeting with the An Giang provincial Military Command and Long Xuyen city's Military Command.
Reportedly, over the past time, military units in the province have effectively maintained 200 checkpoints in the locality. Over the past month, the total number of quarantined citizens returning home from Cambodia has reached 460 people, on average 15 people per day.
In acknowledgement of the units' achievements, General San urged the An Giang provincial armed forces to instruct units in border areas to coordinate with relevant forces to manage border areas, while strictly implementing COVID-19 prevention and control regulations so as to curb the spread of the pandemic.
The An Giang provincial armed forces were also asked to well conduct military-defense missions, ensure the combat readiness posture, raise training quality, and implement mass mobilization work, contributing to the local socio-economic development.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Defense Minister inspects MR3
- Defense minister inspected technical work for weaponry and equipment
- Defense minister underlines need for military preparedness
- Establishment of the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces marked in Hanoi
- Taiwan lashes back at Chinese defense minister’s threats
- Albanian president praises armed forces for earthquake rescue
- Indian Navy welcomes its first woman pilot in major milestone for armed forces
- PLA committed to peace: Defense Minister
- Indian armed forces building partnerships in Indo-Pacific: Modi
- Brazil's Bolsonaro Plans to 'Put Armed Forces in the Streets' to Fight Violence
- Facebook Hires Former UK Deputy Prime Minister
- German defense minister calls for extension of NATO mission in Afghanistan
Deputy Defense Minister works with An Giang armed forces have 250 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.