At the meeting with the province's leaders, General Cuong expressed delight at being nominated as a candidate for the 15th National Assembly in Binh Duong province.
Cuong emphasized that as a province rich in revolutionary tradition, Binh Duong has over the past time taken various measures to attract investment to build smart cities and promote local socio-economic development, contributing to raising people's living standards. More especially, the province has created favorable conditions for the provincial armed forces and military units in the province to fulfill their assigned military and defense missions.
Cuong thanked the provincial Party Committee, People's Committee, and Election Council for creating favorable conditions for candidates for the 15th National Assembly and hoped to receive more support from relevant agencies and people in the coming time.
The same day, General Cuong visited the provincial Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, the provincial Association of War Veterans, and religious organizations in the province.
Cuong also visited former State President Nguyen Minh Triet and briefed the former state leader on the military's outcomes in building the whole people's defense posture and preventing the COVID-19 pandemic and thanked him for his concern for the provincial armed forces over the past time.
As planned, General Cuong will meet voters in Ben Cat town and districts of Dau Tieng, Phu Giao, Bau Bang, and Bac Tan Uyen starting on May 6.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Cambodian military officers visit Binh Phuoc province
- Vietnam ready to share experience with Ivory Coast: Deputy PM
- Ha Noi kicks off defensive area exercise
- Israel PM Cuts Short US Visit After Gaza Rocket Attack
- Vietnam backs commitments to enhancing ties with Ivory Coast: PM
- Vietnam, US review cooperation in settling war consequences
- Health ministry tightens control over hand-foot-mouth disease
- Vietnam strongly condemns human trafficking
- UK Police: All 39 Migrants Found Dead in Lorry from Vietnam, Three More Suspected Smugglers Detained
- Russians met with NRA amid 2016 presidential campaign, McClatchy reports
- Abdel Fattah el-Sisi Fast Facts
- Iran Denies US Destroyed an Iranian Drone
Deputy Defense Minister visits Binh Duong province have 330 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.