Hanoi (VNA) – Thirty one COVID-19 cases, including 19 domestic infections, were recorded over the last six hours to 6:00pm on May 13, according to the Ministry of Health (MoH).
The new patients included 10 in Da Nang, 4 in Bac Ninh, 3 in Vinh Phuc and 1 each in Hanoi and Bac Giang, all in quarantine facilities or sealed off areas . The new cases brought the total number of local infections announced on May 13 to 73.
The national count rose to 3,710, with 2,253 domestic and 1,457 imported cases.
An additional 21 patients were given the all-clear, raising the total number of recoveries to 2,657. The death toll remains at 35.
Meanwhile, 77,648 people are being quarantined nationwide.
To stay safe from COVID-19, people are urged to strictly follow the MoH's 5K health message: khau trang (facemask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap (no gathering), and khai bao y te (health declaration)./.
- 31 new measles cases identified in Brooklyn: Health Department
- US measles count up to 555, with most new cases in New York
- Hawaii downpours in April rainfall set new US record
- Box Office: ‘Joker’ Scores Record $13.3 Million on Thursday Night
- Measles Outbreak Spreading Rapidly, Now Reaches 19 U.S. States As CDC Reports 78 New Cases
- Judge unseals most Jason Van Dyke case records
- 2 new cases of rat lungworm contracted on Big Isle confirmed
- Kauai downpours in April rainfall set new US record
- James Harden’s new NBA record highlights Stephen Curry’s indelible impact on the game
- Measles outbreak: New cases erupt in Multnomah, Clackamas counties
- Patents assigned in New Hampshire, Jan. 13 through Jan. 20
- Jay-Z, Curtis Mayfield, Earth, Wind & Fire Among New National Recording Registry Class
COVID-19: 31 new cases recorded on May 13 afternoon have 272 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.