Particularly, chemical troops disinfected around 150,000sq.m in the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Kim Chung commune of Hanoi's Dong Anh district. The participating troops strictly observed COVID-19 prevention and control regulations while spraying disinfectant in the area.
On the same day, 50 troops from Chemical Battalion 78 and Protective Medicine Team from the Staff Agency and the Logistic Department of Military Region 5 equipped with specialized equipment conducted the disinfection on Dong Da Street in Thuan Phuoc ward in Da Nang City's Hai Chau district where a staff member of New Phuong Dong Nightclub tested positive for SARS-CoV-2.
After finishing the sterilization in the area, troops from units of Military Region 5 headed to Building 12T3 in Nai Hien Dong ward of Son Tra district, where a person was in close contact with the COVID-19 case in New Phuong Dong Nightclub lives, to spray the disinfectant.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- One Dead, Two Injured As Another Plant Fire Hits the Houston Area
- Israel bombs Gaza, positions troops after rocket attack near Tel Aviv
- The aftermath of Syria’s chemical weapons attacks
- Houston suburb sees wave of sickness as chemical disaster intensifies
- U.S. Says Every Country Has Right to Decide on Foreign Troops, Except Ones It Opposes
- Progress slow in addressing chemicals in local water systems: Here’s what we found
- Deadly fungus hitting care facilities around Chicago: 5 things to know
- Iraqi president hits back at Trump over US army presence
- Iraqi president hits back at Trump over U.S. army presence
- Progress slow in addressing chemicals in local water systems
- Girls in Lansing area want to become Eagle Scouts as doors open
- Top Iraqi cleric rejects Trump's plan for US troops in Iraq
Chemical troops disinfect pandemic-hit areas have 275 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.