Deputy Head of the PCC's Commission for Organisation Hoang Dang Quang handed over the Politburo's decision on the assignment at a conference held in Vinh Long province on May 7.
Addressing the event, Hoang Dang Quang suggested that as the new Secretary of Vinh Long Provincial Party Committee, Bui Van Nghiem should always express a spirit of solidarity and determination to serve the Party and people so that the province will exceed the targets set at the resolution of the 11th provincial Party Congress and become an even more prosperous province.
The new Secretary expressed his sincere thanks to the PCC, the Politburo, and the Secretariat for assigning him this position ,both a great honour and also a heavy responsibility upon him.
He emphasised that the Vinh Long Provincial Party Committee will always follow the leadership and direction of the PCC, the Politburo, and the Secretariat as well as support from central and local agencies, departments, organisations and people to fulfill all assigned tasks.
Bui Van Nghiem was born on November 18, 1966 in Quoi An commune, Vung Liem district, Vinh Long province. He holds a PhD in Political Science, a Master of Politics, and a Bachelor in Party Building and State Administration.
- Nam Long Group sets up rice ATMs to support Long An amidst COVID-19
- Tra Vinh: first commune becomes advanced new-style rural area
- Thái Bình ceremony remembers late Party leader Nguyễn Đức Cảnh
- Dong Nai to speed up Long Thanh Airport project
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 10
- Ca Mau focuses on developing robust marine economy
- Cà Mau focuses on developing robust marine economy
- Millenium to develop $15 billion LNG project in Khanh Hoa province
- Dong Thap bolsters resolutions to further fuel urban tourism
- Millenium to develop $15 billion LNG project in Khanh Hoa
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 13
- Thanh Hoa residential area quarantined following new Covid-19 case
Bui Van Nghiem assigned as Secretary of Vinh Long Provincial Party Committee have 304 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.