Over the past time, the Border Post of the Vinh Xuong International Border Gate strictly implemented higher levels' directives on COVID-19 prevention and control.
Since the pandemic broke out, the border guard force has set up 13 fixed checkpoints and formed four mobile patrol teams along Tan Chau town’s border to prevent illegal entries.
As a result, since January, the Border Post has captured 115 illegal migrants.
After inspection, General Chien applauded the great efforts of An Giang province’s border troops and police force in COVID-19 prevention and control in border areas.
Also, he asked them to continue closely working with relevant forces to follow local situations to be ready for any circumstances and encouraged them to overcome difficulties to fulfill all assigned missions in preventing crimes and illegal border crossings.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Airport & Maritime Border Security, Passenger Safety, Biometrics, Data Management to Be Discussed at Border Security 19
- MSAB Sign up to the Border Security Conference, taking place in Rome in February
- John Chau Aced Missionary Boot Camp. Reality Proved a Harsher Test.
- In the Rio Grande Valley, plans for a border wall ignite fight between church and state
- On Iraq's border with Syria, Iran-backed militia warily eye U.S. forces
- Mexico to regulate 370 illegal crossings on Guatemala border
- Trump Shutdown Stories: Americans Are Paying the Price for President Trump’s Temper Tantrum Over the Border Wall
- FDA Halts Routine Food Safety Inspections Amid Government Shutdown
- El Chapo Smuggled Drugs Though Legal Checkpoints Along U.S.-Mexico Border, Cartel Traffickers Say
- Here’s How Trump’s Border Wall Could Affect Ecotourism in the Rio Grande Valley
- Republicans and Democrats both flip-flop on immigration and borders
- El Chapo Planned to Use Jalapenos In Cans for Drug Smuggling into the U.S-Mexico Border, Trial Testimony Reveals
Border Guard leader inspects COVID-19 prevention and control in Tan Chau town have 291 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.