The patient, 26, living in Bac Tu Liem district, sat near two Chinese citizens on aboard flight VN160 from Da Nang to Hanoi on April 29. The two Chinese citizens were later confirmed as COVID-19 infections.
Via contact tracing, relevant agencies identified eight other locals in Bac Tu Liem, Nam Tu Liem, Hai Ba Trung, Hoang Mai and Cau Giay districts, who had come into close contact with the Hanoi patient.
Contact tracing is underway to early quarantine and test those in contact with the patient.
Earlier on May 2 the Ministry of Health issued an urgent telegram, looking for passengers on flight VN160 from Da Nang to Hanoi, after two Chinese citizens on board the same flight were diagnosed with the virus.
During the past four days, Hanoi capital has recorded four coronavirus infections, including three living in the outlying district of Dong Anh who were closely related to the coronavirus outbreak in Ha Nam province.
- Kyrie Irving shares harrowing details of serious knee infection
- Edwin van der Sar in running for Manchester United director of football role along with Monchi and Fabio Paratici
- Leonys Martin recovering from dangerous bacterial infection
- Leonys Martin dealing with life-threatening bacterial infection
- White Sox 1B Jose Abreu hospitalized with right thigh infection
- Red Wings' Mike Green improving from viral infection
- Sharks center Joe Thornton has knee infection
- Astros place Josh Reddick on disabled list due to leg infection
- Van der Sar calls for Mourinho to deliver crowd-pleasing team
- Jean Segura injury update: Mariners shortstop back in lineup Monday after infected arm
- Van der Sar backs Belgium for World Cup glory
- Jaguars’ Marcell Dareus sued for allegedly infecting woman with STD
Another Hanoian infected with SARS-CoV-2 have 263 words, post on vov.vn at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.