At the event, the delegation disseminated information about the Party's guidelines; policies on defense, national security, ethnic and religious affairs; laws on election and preparations for the upcoming election of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and all-level People's Councils for the 2021-2026 tenure.
Also, they explained COVID-19 prevention and control measures to local people and asked them to strictly follow the Ministry of Health's pandemic prevention regulations.
On this occasion, the working mission handed over 20 tons of rice and other necessities to poor families; gave amplifiers and loudspeakers to local authorities for information dissemination; presented 160 gift packages to heroic Vietnamese mothers and policy households, as well as built two solidarity houses, worth VND 80 million each, for disadvantaged families.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Air Quality in California: Devastating Fires Lead to a New Danger
- Toxic pollutants in Michigan driving people out of their homes
- Twitter could help with wildfire rescue and relief efforts, Forest Service officials say
- Best Valentine's Day gifts for techies and geeks (2018)
- Kids' birthday party presents actually matter
- Shasta County air quality levels ‘very unhealthy’ amid fires. Here’s what that means.
- Last Minute Panic? Christmas vouchers? Let the INQ Christmas Gift Guide help...
- Ex-General Declares Total War on Defense Secretary
- Is The Air In Your Home Toxic?
- Trump Says US May Need a 'Space Force'
- New DoD missile defense strategy: Star Wars II, the Wrath of Trump
- U.S. Air Force lets Web 2.0 flourish behind walls
Air Defense and Air Force Service presents gifts to needy people in Thua Thien Hue have 239 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.