|Cutting the ribbon on Yusen Tan Dong Hiep B Logistics Center|
Yusen Tan Dong Hiep B Logistics Center covers an area of 21,000 square metres of land with 10,000sq.m warehouse area, fully equipped with high selective racking system, 13 container docks, 5,000kg per sq.m floor load capacity, LED-lighting system, high security standards, and a high-end warehouse management system. Strategically located inside Tan Dong Hiep B Industrial Zone, Di An city, this new facility has great accessibility to Ho Chi Minh City centre, Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Cat Lai main port in Ho Chi Minh City, and the future Long Thanh International Airport in Dong Nai.
This new facility is designed to provide storage and fulfilment solutions with value-added services such as co-packing, labelling, and consolidation services for distribution across Vietnam. It will act as Yusen Logistics (Vietnam)'s main logistics hub for the south region of Vietnam, leveraging the company's warehouse management system capabilities in the fast-growing market to satisfy customers' needs.
|The new facility is ideally located to facilitate transport and logistics all across southern Vietnam|
|The new Yusen warehouse will support growing investment and logistics demand in Vietnam|
In his speech at the opening ceremony, general director of Yusen Logistics (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. Hidemichi Nakao said, "This new facility allows us to continue to expand our capabilities in support of our customers' growth in Vietnam and also globally, complementing our air, ocean, and land services. It provides customers with additional storage and various services to meet the rapidly expanding supply chain needs in the country. The new location means customers would be able to take advantage of new transport infrastructure coming to the region as economic growth gathers further momentum."
Yusen Logistics is a leading global provider of international freight forwarding and contract logistics services. Offering a total logistics service; the company supplies freight forwarding, supply chain management, warehousing, and distribution services in one package – providing solutions which range from global supply chains to stand-alone operations. It has a network linking Japan, the Americas, Europe, East Asia, and South Asia-Oceania, and operates more than 590 distribution centres in 47 countries and regions.
Yusen Logistics (Vietnam) Co., Ltd., a member of Yusen Logistics Group, was established in 2006 in Vietnam, with six logistics centres in provinces and cities in Vietnam, including Bac Ninh, Hai Duong, Haiphong, Binh Duong, and Danang, 134,000sq.m of warehouses and 17 offices nationwide, with approximately 2,000 employees locally.
- Mattel brings jobs to new distribution center near Lickdale
- Massage Envy; Citi; Defense Logistics Agency: Job Openings
- Chicago drug trafficker testifies against Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman at trial in New York
- Deportation plans are a costly logistical nightmare
- Logistics provider, manufacturer to invest $75 million in Southeast Michigan
- Anytime Fitness Is Opening the World’s First Gym in Antarctica
- New Collierville High School: 'A leap of faith' realized
- Nashville Flea Market here to stay, will have new home at the Fairgrounds
- What it’s really like to set up a new sporting franchise
- Meet Jay Allen, the Detroit Tigers’ new Public Address announcer
- Related Companies, the real-estate developer behind Manhattan’s $25 billion Hudson Yards, is going after Amazon
- Stacey Abrams Has a Big Decision to Make
Yusen Logistics opens new logistics centre in Binh Duong have 525 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.