Featuring traditional rituals dedicated to Lac Long Quan and Au Co in the Hung Kings Temple relic site to express gratitude to the ones who laid the foundations of the country.
French musical 'Les Misérables' tours
Mid-April – June.
April 16-18, Hanoi Opera House, 1 Trang Tien Street, Hanoi
May, National Dance and Music Festival, Dak Lak Province
Early June, Ho Chi Minh City
Featuring famed historical French musical 'Les Misérables' by Victor Hugo.
With participation of local artists from the Vietnam National Opera and Ballet Theatre (VNOB), foreign artists from Hanoi Voices Choir, along with director Nguyen Trieu Duong and choreographer Linh An.
Hanoi- Events honouring cultures of Vietnamese ethnic groups
Through out April
Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture and Tourism, Son Tay Town
Featuring folk songs, dance, cuisine, specialties, and traditional customs and rituals of ethnic minorities.
Until May 15,
Displaying nearly 80 artifacts, including photos, statues, pottery, over 1,500 tools, traditional handicrafts, costumes, jewellery, paintings, ancient musical instruments, and 1,400 books and reference materials.
Featuring the unique cultural and artistic heritages of the Cham people in the land of Ninh Thuan – Quang Nam and the exchange of Cham culture with others throughout history.
Hanoi-'Virtual Private Realms' Exhibition
Until Apr 19, 10 am – 7 pm
Manzi Art Space, 14 Phan Huy Ich Street
The exhibition 'Virtual Private Realms' brings together the works of 7 artists: Lananh Le, Din Sama, Nguyễn Đức Huy, mi-mimi, Nghĩa Đặng, Trịnh Cẩm Nhi, and Hà Ninh, with a focus on their painting practice.
Binh Dinh Province-Exhibition: ECO-SUS
Opening: Apr 8, 03 pm
Exhibition: Apr 8 – Aug 8
International Centre for Interdisciplinary Science and Education, 7 Science Avenue, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province
From the organizer:
Featuring 11 Visual artists across Vietnam.
ECO-SUS is curated by artists The Son and Uu Dam, opening along with Winter School for Sustainable Development with 100 excellent fellows and respected speakers organized by Danh Nguyen. ICISE, a European-style building inspired by Binh Dinh nature, situated in the heart of a 21 hectares valley surrounded by majestic mountains and a long yellow sand beach. A remarkable architecture design by the famous Jean François Milou. See you at this fascinating exhibition.
The thrilling ECO-SUS exhibition will take place on the beach at 3 PM on April 8th:
1. 03 pm – Warm-up, kick start with with a viral and ambitious artwork from ECO-ĐI by artist Nguyễn Trần Ưu Đàm on Quy Nhơn yellow sand beach to raise global awareness about the pollution.
2. 04 pm – Opening exhibition of 11 Vietnamese artists with their world-class artworks. Curatorial tour lead by artist/curator Thế Sơn
3. 04:30 pm – "Chula" Fashion show by designer Del Valle Cortizas Diego.
4. 09 Apr – Explore Làng Sông, an old monastery, a beautiful structure that built and stood for 158 years, listen to singing hymns, visit publication in the very historic place where Jesuits record the first Vietnamese sounds in Latin.
HCMC- Exhibitions: 'Within / Between / Beneath / Upon' & 'Home: Looking inwards to the outer world'
Until Jun 6, 10 am – 07 pm
The Factory Contemporary Arts Centre, 15 Nguyễn Ư Dĩ, Thảo Điền Ward, D 2,
From the organizer:
The Factory Contemporary Arts Centre proudly presents two exhibitions: 'Within / Between / Beneath / Upon' and 'Home: Looking inwards to the outer world'.
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 25
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Update Bug Is Resolved, So Go Enjoy Your New Crossbow
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Update Bug Now Resolved
- Destiny 2 Patch Notes (Update 2.7.1): Exotic Perk Bugs Get Squashed
- Destiny 2 Patch Notes For Update 2.7.1: Exotic Perk Bugs Get Squashed
- Destiny 2 Patch Notes For Update 2.7.1: Winter's Guile, Wormgod's Caress Disabled
- Destiny 2 Patch Notes For Update 2.7.1: Wormgod's Caress, Winter's Guile Disabled
- Brexit day: UK leaves the European Union — live updates
- Destiny 2 Patch Notes - Update 2.7.1: Wormgod's Caress, Winter's Guile Disabled
- British PM Theresa May survives no-confidence vote after Brexit deal defeat — as it happened
- Netflix Doubles Down On "Two Minute" Rule For View Counts And Explains Why
- Doom Eternal Dev Discusses Competing With Animal Crossing
What's on April 19-25 (Daily updated) have 679 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.