With total revenue of more than 59.7 trillion VND (nearly 2.6 billion USD) in 2020, Vinamilk was the only dairy producer in Southeast Asia to enter the Top 50.
Top 10 named businesses from the U.S., New Zealand, Europe and China.
The Vietnamese dairy firm entered the Top 50 for the first time in 2017. In 2020, thanks to its rational strategies to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, Vinamilk posted robust business results, with earnings surging 5.9 percent from 2019, and 17 percent from 2017.
In the past time, an array of new products have been introduced to Vietnamese consumers, including high-grade Vinamilk Green Farm fresh milk – a product made of fresh milk sourced at Vinamilk's Green Farm, Vinamilk UHT fresh milk with bird's nest and Fruit Love.
Thanks to its high-quality products, Vinamilk has been among top three most chosen fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) brand owners in both urban and rural areas for the 8th consecutive year, according to the Kantar Worldpanel's Asia Brand Footprint 2020.
Along with affirming its prestige in the domestic market, Vinamilk has won the taste of consumers in 56 countries and territories. To date, it has shipped more than 2.4 billion USD worth of dairy products abroad.
Vinamilk has invested heavily in its international-standard dairy farms. The firm is now owning 13 dairy farms in Vietnam, and an organic milch cow farming resort complex in Laos.
Earlier this year, Vinamilk introduced the first eco-farm system in Thanh Hoa, Quang Ngai, and Tay Ninh provinces, with tens of thousands of cows. At the farm, the natural groundwater is considered “the source of nourishing life” as it is the water supply source for plants, grasslands and corn, helping to create eco-detention basins and keeping the air cool and fresh.
- A major dairy producer collapsed -- now it's making nut milks and business is booming
- Fifa World Cup signs on China dairy producer Mengniu as sponsor
- Asia's largest dairy producer Yili announces world's first annual report on biodiversity protection
- Trump Puts Squeeze On Spanish Olive Oil Producers
- Vinamilk Q3 profit meets 80 per cent of yearly target
- Rep. David Valadao family's dairy slapped with lawsuits, revealing financial trouble
- Trump’s NAFTA deal solves a small issue for California dairy farmers, but this major problem remains
- Lone kayaker comes face-to-face with a massive 50-foot humpback whale as he fears it will land on top of him while he paddles just eight miles off the coast of Cornwall
- Dairy group warns farmers to be on the lookout for animal rights activists
- No.1 Hi-Tech Vinamilk dairy farm inaugurated in Thanh Hoa
- Business State-run company inaugurates Vietnam’s largest dairy farm Buddhist statues at Hanoi pagoda vandalized en masse
- Vinamilk remains upbeat about future growth
Vinamilk leaps six spots in world’s top 50 dairy producers have 435 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.