The event was attended by Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Manh Hung.
The lab includes a complete 4G LTE system that allows to fully provide basic services of the fourth-generation (4G) mobile telecommunications network.
This is the first and only 4G LTE Communications Network Lab in Vietnam for a university to serve research and teaching activities.
The equipment of the lab is completely researched and developed by Viettel.
The total investment of the lab is VND 8.5 billion.
According to Minister Nguyen Manh Hung, in the coming time, Viettel and other telecoms companies in Vietnam need to pay more attention to equipment investment in researching and teaching at universities.
That is a practical activity to improve the quality of human resources in the telecommunication sector, thereby to meet the need of telecom businesses and the country.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Germ warfare: the battle for the key to modern vaccines
- India labs play key role in developing cloud innovations: IBM
- Early lab studies offer hope for plant-based drugs to treat coronavirus
- Plankton: A Time Capsule for Scientific Inquiry
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 30
- Vietnam’s position in the eyes of a Japanese scholar
- How is Betty Dodson, the Queen of Female Masturbation, Dying? Not Quietly.
- I confess, I'm scared of the next generation of supercomputers
- Future Games Show Ones to Watch: 16 fantastic indie titles to keep your eye on in 2020
- Best online learning platforms in 2020: LinkedIn Learning, Coursera, MasterClass, and more
- Best record player in 2020: Rega, Audio Technica, Pro-ject, more turntable reviews
- Best record player for 2020: Rega, Audio Technica, Pro-ject, more turntable reviews
Viettel presents a modern lab to PTIT have 255 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.