Addressing the event, Bertrand Lortholary, Asia-Oceania Director of the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, congratulated Ambassador Thiep and said that by presenting the noble award, France has recognised and honoured the ambassador's efforts during his working term in the country.
Ambassador Thiep recalled wishes of the two countries' leaders to strengthen and expand bilateral relations in various areas.
He highlighted the development of the Vietnam-France strategic partnership over the past three years, marked by a number of visits by senior leaders of the two countries, especially visits to France by General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong in March 2018 and then National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan in March 2019, and by a visit to Vietnam by then Prime Minister Édouard Philippe in November 2018.
These visits have helped enhance trust and deepen bilateral cooperation in a number of fields, Thiep stressed./.
- Vietnamese in UK receive face masks for preventing COVID-19
- 32 Vietnamese racing drivers receive licences
- Bearing witness to historic Paris peace talks
- Three Vietnamese make list of Asia’s top 100 scientists
- VTV Awards to honour television programmes and figures
- 10,000 masks sent to help Vietnamese in Cyprus fight COVID-19
- Vietnamese citizens return home from Australia, New Zealand
- Vietnamese artworks to be auctioned online
- Two Vietnamese win top French cultural honor
- Ambassadors in Vietnam – P1: A ‘son-in-law’ of the country
- Russia honours Vietnamese soldiers fighting in Great Patriotic War
- Two Vietnamese awarded France's Order of Arts and Letters
Vietnamese Ambassador in Paris receives French honour have 275 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 10, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.