In their messages of sympathy sent to their Indian counterparts Ram Nath Kovind and Narendra Modi, State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh said they share difficulties faced by the Indian people in the fierce battle against COVID-19 in the context that the pandemic is developing complicatedly around the world.
They expressed his belief that India will uphold its great internal strength to soon bring the country out of this difficulty, for the peaceful, happy and prosperous life of the residents.
On the same day, Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son cabled his sympathy to his Indian counterpart Subrahmanyam Jaishankar.
- Australia vs India 2018-19, 1st Test: How each Indian batsman was dismissed on Day 1
- Australia vs India 2018-19, 1st Test: Pujara's masterful knock keeps India in the hunt
- Australia vs India 2018-19: Top 4 Indian Innings on Australian Soil in Tests
- Australia vs India 2018-19: Rejuvenated Ishant Sharma eyeing potential summation
- Australia vs India 2018-19, Second Test: 5 Talking Points from Day 1
- Australia vs India 2018-19: Being Virat Kohli is tough
- Australia vs India 2018-19, First T20I: 3 Reasons why India lost the match
- Australia vs India 2018-19: 3 reasons why India should continue to back KL Rahul
- Australia vs India 2018-19: 3 things India need to do to go 2-0 up in the second Test
- Australia vs India 2018-19: Australian legends slam Mitchell Starc
- Australia vs India 2018-19: Percentage of Test centuries scored by current Indian batsmen in winning causes
- Australia vs India 2018-19: Is the Adelaide victory the beginning of a new chapter for Indian cricket?
Vietnam stands side by side with India in COVID-19 fight: leaders have 248 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.