All of the new cases are Vietnamese who were sent to quarantine in the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang and the central province of Khanh Hoa right upon their arrival.
The ministry said 2,445 COVID-19 patients have been given the all-clear, and the death toll remains at 35.
Among patients still under treatment, 16 have tested negative for the novel coronavirus once, 18 twice and 18 thrice.
A total 38,743 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-hit areas are being quarantined across the country.
The ministry reported that an additional 1,767 people were vaccinated against the coronavirus on April 14, raising the total number of vaccinated people in the country to 62,028, mainly frontline medical workers, and members of community-based anti-COVID-19 groups and the steering committees for COVID-19 prevention and control in 19 cities and provinces.
The Health Ministry continues to urge all people to follow the 5K motto – Khau trang ( wearing facemask) – Khu khuan (disinfecting) – Khoang cach (keeping distance) – Khong tu tap (no gathering) – Khai bao y te (making medical declaration), in order to live safely amid the pandemic.
- Vietnam recorded no case of Zika virus infection
- Vietnam recorded no case of Zika virus infection - Health & Education
- Bản in : Vietnam records 387 cases of stem cell transplant to date
- Tulip festival in Ba Na Hill sets Guinness Vietnam Record
- Vietnam bans import of machinery more than 10 years old
- National action month on food safety to begin on April 15
- Vietnam records no Ebola virus infection
- Vietnam records 3.1 billion USD trade surplus in seven months
- Vietnam’s import-export turnover hits $264bln in first seven months
- Vietnam records nearly 5.6 billion USD in trade surplus
- WHAT'S ON APRIL 15-30 (DAILY UPDATE)
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – April 15
Vietnam records four imported cases of COVID-19 on April 15 morning have 273 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.