The department indicated that the nation had an import-export turnover of approximately US$27 billion, of which exports and imports reached US$12.65 billion and US$13.96 billion, respectively.
Throughout the reviewed period, the two groups of imported goods with a revenue of over US$2 billion consisted of computers, electronic products and components with US$2.82 billion, along with machinery, equipment, tools and spare parts with more than US$2 billion.
With regard to ongoing export activities, four categories of goods with a turnover of billions of US$, included computers, electronic products and components with US$1.84 billion, phones and accessories with US$1.82 billion, machinery, equipment, tools and spare parts with more than US$1.45 billion, along with textiles and garments with US$1.2 billion.
Since the beginning of the year to April 15, the country's total export turnover recorded a surge of 26.8% to over US$90 trillion compared to the same period from last year, equivalent to an increase of US$19.23 billion, while imports soared 29.1% to US$89.5 billion on-year, equivalent to a rise of approximately US$20.2 billion.
Throughout the reviewed period, Vietnam’s total import-export turnover reached US$180.5 billion, with the country maintaining a trade surplus of roughly US$1.5 billion.
- Romania's furniture industry posts trade surplus of EUR 700 million in January-May
- US hiring slows in July as trade deficit widens by $46.3 billion in June
- US trade deficit expands in June amid growing tensions
- AFP: US trade deficit expands in June amid growing tensions
- Record US imports drive goods trade deficit with China to high in August
- NZ posts largest monthly trade deficit
- Canada slashes trade deficit in June
- Oil prices drive up Canada exports, reduce trade deficit
- Ukraine sees over 36 % rise in foreign trade deficit in Jan-Aug
- Slowing exports could prove a drag on Vietnam economy
- Romania’s current account deficit rose 16 pct to EUR 4.8 bln in January-July; FDI up 1.7 pct to EUR 2.3 bln
- Turkey’s budget sees $11.4 bln deficit in first eight months of year: Ministry
Vietnam posts trade deficit of US$1.31 billion in first half of April have 309 words, post on vov.vn at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.