Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City was recently selected by the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) as one of the newly-recognized ISN Regional Training Centers (RTC) for a five-year renewable period.
The official certificate of recognition was issued to Cho Ray Hospital by the Brussels-based association on Monday and is effective from now to 2026.
Two other hospitals in Malaysia and Thailand also joined Cho Ray Hospital as new ISN RTCs.
Currently, 21 medical centers in total have received the ISN RTC status.
These centers were selected by the ISN Core Programs Committee as an institution of excellence in low and middle-income countries to provide training in nephrology, or the study of kidney function, to local doctors and health professionals from nearby low-resource areas through ISN grants.
They will also serve as a hub for ISN kidney care initiatives within an ISN region and facilitate locally-relevant research and advocacy strategies.
In addition, RTCs will provide up to twelve months of training in the nephrology areas of general nephrology, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, transplantation, and pediatric nephrology.
Healthcare centers and medical establishments around the world can apply for recognition as ISN RTCs.
- Eighth nCOV case confirmed in Vietnam
- Vietnam steps up coronavirus prevention
- Retracing the steps of Vietnam’s 3 new coronavirus patients
- Woman returning from Wuhan confirmed as Vietnam’s 8th novel coronavirus case
- Twenty-four released from hospital after coronavirus check in Da Nang
- Vietnam proactive in response to nCoV
- Vietnam repots the 8th case of coronavirus infection
- 70th anniversary of Vietnam-Russia traditional friendship and strategic cooperation
- Outbreak in Khanh Hoa as Vietnam confirms sixth case of new coronavirus infection
- Vietnam seeks to produce nCoV test kits
- Donald Trump says he 'has a plan' to contain China's killer virus after it spread to US: Man in his 30s is hospitalized as death toll from SARS-like coronavirus hits nine and health chiefs poise to declare global emergency
- 2020 key for tech start-ups in Vietnam
Vietnam hospital recognized as regional training center by International Society of Nephrology have 327 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at April 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.