Vietnam Airlines Group to operate over 570 flights for upcoming holidays
The Saigon Times
|The Vietnam Airlines Group's fleet of aircraft are parked at an airport. The Group has decided to add nearly 117,000 seats, equivalent to some 570 flights on domestic routes from April 28 to May 3 to meet the peak travel demand during Reunification Day on April 30 and International Labor Day on May 1 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – Three local carriers under the Vietnam Airlines Group–Vietnam Airlines, Pacific Airlines and VASCO—again decided to add nearly 117,000 seats, equivalent to some 570 flights on domestic routes from April 28 to May 3 to meet the peak travel demand during Reunification Day on April 30 and International Labor Day on May 1.
Earlier, the Group had planned to offer nearly 500,000 seats, or approximately 2,600 flights on domestic routes for the upcoming holidays.
Overall, during the holidays, the total number of seats that the Group will offer will exceed 610,000 units, equal to nearly 3,200 flights, said a Vietnam Airlines representative.
The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines is offering special deals for a wide selection of flights to meet the travel demand among passengers. Most of its domestic flights have been nearly fully booked, especially those connecting HCMC and Hanoi with popupar destinations such as Danang, Nha Trang and Phu Quoc, with a seat occupancy rate reaching 95% on some peak days.
The carrier suggested passengers purchase air tickets on its website, mobile app, through authorized outlets and at official ticket offices and ask for invoices to avoid buying fake tickets.
Further, passengers should do an online check-in via official websites and mobile apps or at check-in kiosks at airports. They also need to make health declarations via the website https://tokhaiyte.vn/, https://kekhaiyte.vn/, or mobile apps 24 hours ahead of departure and before heading to an airport to save time.
- Vietnam Airlines to add 300 flights during upcoming holidays
- Vietnam Airlines earns $141.8m in pre-tax profit
- Vietnam Airlines Paris-Hanoi flight delayed due to technical problem
- Vietnam Airlines opens Can Tho – Da Nang route
- Vietnam Airlines and youth union plant 11,000 trees in Quang Ninh
- AirAsia becomes first international airline to operate at Melbourne’s Avalon Airport
- 22 famous airlines that have gone out of business
- Airbus expands footfrint in Vietnam with arrival of A220-300
- The CEO of Europe’s largest airline explains how his company is thriving in the world’s toughest airline market
- American Airline pilots expect to test 737 MAX software fix in Boeing simulator
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
- Vietnam tycoon spreads wings into airline startup
Vietnam Airlines Group to operate over 570 flights for upcoming holidays have 407 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.