Vietjet will participate in the ‘Ha Noi tourism stimulating and introducing the culinary culture festival 2021’ slated to be held from April 16 to April 18 around Hoan Kiem Lake.
The airline’s participation is a response to the domestic tourism stimulus programme launched by the Ha Noi People’s Committee.
Vietjet will offer attractive promotional fares from only VND39,000 (US$1.7) for travel company partners, applied to all flights connecting the capital city with famous tourist destinations across the country such as Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Thanh Hoa and Da Nang.
The tickets (excluding taxes and fees) will be applied for flights from April 19 to May 18, and from August 10 to December 23 (excluding national holidays).
During the event, Vietjet's products and services associated with provinces and cities across the country will be introduced in the capital city along with activities stimulating tourism and advertising the cuisine of Ha Noi, the airline said in a statement.
Earlier this week, Vietjet worked with Vinpearl to provide customers with a special promotion programme of flights and hotels with an exclusive price from VND2.34 million ($101) per customer.
From now until April 15, customers can purchase the ‘Phu Quoc We Go’ combo to fly directly from Ha Noi, HCM City, Da Nang, Thanh Hoa, Hai Phong, Nha Trang, Da Lat or Vinh to Phu Quoc and experience the first sleepless super complex in Viet Nam-Phu Quoc United Centre for three days and two nights with the time to stay from April 21 to May 30 (not applicable for the period from April 29 to May 31).
The co-operation of Vinpearl and Vietjet also offers customers incentives such as round-trip flight tickets including 7kg of hand baggage, 20kg of checked baggage, twi nights of stay at Vinpearl hotels and resorts in Phu Quoc including breakfasts and a voucher of VND300,000 per user for culinary services and shopping at Grand World. — VNS
- Voluntary boat rescue team established in Quang Binh
- Thua Thien-Hue strives to develop eco-friendly tourism
- Tourism SOE trio makes for IPO gold
- Private Investment in Mexico’s Tourism Sector Booming
- Azerbaijan Tourism Forum introduces innovations
- Explore the Kerala tourism at God`s Own Country
- £250k cash to boost adventure tourism in Highlands
- £250,000 investment in Highland adventure tourism
- Victory for Esquina walking football team
- Ideas For Team Building Activities
- Trang An Eco-tourism complex – breathtaking venue
- Medical Tourism Market with Result, Challenges, Research, Froecast Growth 2019
Vietjet teams up with Ha Noi to stimulate tourism have 429 words, post on bizhub.vn at April 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.