A man made health declarations early on April 30 morning in Dong Anh District, Hanoi
According to a report released on Friday morning by the Ministry of Health, the new patients include a 28-year-old man in Hanoi, a two-year-old girl and her 58-year-old grandmother in Hung Yen Province.
They had earlier come into contact with the previously-confirmed patient in Ha Nam Province.
The patients are now being treated at the Hanoi-based National Hospital for Tropical Diseases.
Also on Friday morning, a 34-year-old woman in Danang City was confirmed as a new Covid-19 patient. She returned from Laos to the Lao Bao International Border Gate in the central province of Quang Tri on April 27 and was sent to a local quarantine site upon arrival. The patient is now being treated at the Quang Tri Lung Hospital.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 2,914, including 1,334 imported patients.
As of 6 am on April 30, a total of 2,516 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
On April 29, 78,414 more people were given Covid-19 vaccine in Vietnam, raising the total number of vaccinated people in the country to 506,435.
- Chile Confirms First Sexually Transmitted Zika Virus Infection Case
- New antibiotics needed "yesterday" to tackle drug-resistant infections, doctor says
- Coldest morning of the season hits East Coast and Gulf Coast
- Scooter bites back! Taylor Swift's former record company boss DENIES she's been banned from singing her own songs, says singer owes 'millions of dollars' to their label and claims her social media posts are threatening the safety of their employees
- Pittsburgh Weather: City Experiencing Third Coldest November On Record
- 3 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Surging In U.S., Reported Infections Reach All-Time High, CDC Says
- Dr. Ranj is praised for undergoing an HIV test LIVE on This Morning in a bid to encourage viewers to take the 'easy and quick' test
- As Sexually Transmitted Diseases Continue a 5-Year Surge, So Do Racial Disparities in Infection Rates
- Sneaky Parasite Filmed While Infecting Blood Cells
- Fact-check: HIV-infected needle attacks taking place in India?
- Chinese patient infected with PLAGUE is in 'grave condition', authority says
- Two people in China are infected with the PLAGUE six months after two others died from bubonic form linked to the Black Death
Three more locally-transmitted Covid-19 infection cases recorded on Friday morning have 433 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.