In addition to expanding businesses across Vietnam, Central Retail also aims to enhance the customer experience through the development of its omnichannel platform including online sales channels such as Nguyenkim.com and Supersports.com.vn; e-commerce platforms such as Alibaba-owned online marketplace Lazada, Shopee and TIKI; quick commerce such as ride-hailing firm Grab, Chopp, Now.vn. and Baemin; social commerce (Chat & Shop) such as Zalo; as well as "Hotline" and "Click and Drive" services.
By Kim Chung – Translated by Uyen Phuong
- Casino Group sells Big C Vietnam to Thai Central Group
- RoK’s SK group to pour 1 billion USD in Vingroup
- Deputy PM voices support for Lotte business expansion
- Prime Minister receives Thai central bank governor
- Korean investors consider Vietnam as best location for business expansion in 2015
- Thai beer group pours $650 million in Masan Group
- Hyosung Group gets nod for US$1.2 billion complex in Vietnam
- VCCI Stimulates Business Expansion to China
- Investors in Thai Big C cheer .5 billion stake sale, rival bid seen unlikely
- Multinational conglomerates bring satellite businesses to Vietnam
- Retail market challenges domestic businesses
- Doosan helps six Korean firms doing business in Vietnam
Thai Central Retail pours US$1.1 billion for business expansion in Vietnam have 537 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.