Tat Thanh Cang, Le Van Phuoc expelled from Party
The Saigon Times
|Tat Thanh Cang and Le Van Phuoc (R to L) – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The Party Central Committee’s (PCC) Secretariat on April 7 expelled Tat Thanh Cang, ex-member of PCC and former standing deputy secretary of the HCMC Party Committee, and Le Huu Phuoc, ex-member of the Phu Yen Party Committee and former chief judge of the provincial People's Court, from the Party.
After considering the PCC Inspection Commission's proposals on the expulsion, the PCC's Secretariat found that while performing his duties, Cang had violated the regulations of the Party and the State, causing huge losses and wastefulness for the State budget, and had been prosecuted and detained for allegedly violating regulations on the management and use of State assets by the HCMC Police Department, the local media reported.
Meanwhile, Phuoc infringed Party regulations as well as the principle of financial management, causing serious consequences. Phuoc had earlier been sentenced to 12.5 years in prison for embezzlement by the Danang People's Court.
Cang's and Phuoc's violations are serious and have sparked public concern and damaged the prestige of the Party.
- Pham Thi Hong Le the favourite for Ly Son marathon
- Party expels former naval commander over land violations
- CMC reviews preparation for Party congresses in several units
- A generous heart for the poor to bank on
- Fantastic Da Nang Festival 2020 to host loads of exciting activities
- HCMC: Urban railway promises big money for real estate
- Two-time lottery winner beats life of tragedy
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 12
- Phu Yen man loses hands after electrical accident
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 17
- School food vendors seek other buyers
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 18
Tat Thanh Cang, Le Van Phuoc expelled from Party have 284 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.