Addressing the opening ceremony, Vice Chairman of the municipal People's Committee Vo Van Hoan said he believes that the event will bolster understanding between the countries, and create more cooperation chances in education, trade, investment and tourism.
At the festival (Photo: VNA)
Japan is the third largest trade partner of HCM City and the fifth leading investor of the city. The southern hub has formed ties with seven Japanese localities.
Takebe Tsutomu, head of the organising board on the Japanese side said the holding of the JVF after a suspension of more than one year demonstrated efforts by both countries in promoting the bilateral relations. The 7th JVF is a major cooperative project of the countries’ tourism sector.
The two-day event features more than 100 booths of 75 units. Art programmes and sporting events will be staged by artists from both countries.
- Vietnamese high-quality products fair opens in Cà Mau
- The Sapporo Snow Festival - A World of Fascinating Snowmen
- Things to Do in April in New York City
- Hoi An, Vietnam - Top Ten
- Art and Culture in Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire
- Interesting Festival - Hungry Ghost Festival, Getai
- 2009 Sakura Matsuri Japanese Street Festival in Washington DC
- Subic - A Quick Getaway From the City of Manila in the Philippines
- Consistent policies key to draw foreign investment: officials
- The Luxurious Halong Cruise - Ginger and Its Creators' Story
- One of the Last Bastions of a Closed Society
- Art of Celebrations
Seventh Japan-Vietnam Festival opens in HCM City have 231 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.