According to the Vietnam Steel Association, the prices of steel increased as the prices of raw materials for steel production unexpectedly jumped in the global market. Experts forecasted that this year, domestic steel demand would rose by 3-5 percent compared to last year as large-scale infrastructure projects have been implementing, such as the North-South Expressway, the Trung Luong – My Thuan – Can Tho Expressway, and Long Thanh International Airport.
Similarly, since mid-April, several cement enterprises have raised their prices by VND30,000-VND40,000 per ton, included value-added tax, depending on the brand. Cement manufacturers explained that the costs of input raw materials continuously surged, causing the product price to go up.
By Lac Phong – Translated by Bao Nghi
- US Steel Prices Dip Below Pre-Tariff Levels
- UBS downgrades Tata Steel to ‘sell’ on deleveraging concerns
- D-Street Buzz: Metal stocks shine led by Tata Steel; ICICI Bank at record high, SBI most active
- Stock market update: Cement stocks edge lower; SKCIL plummets over 5%
- 'Nifty may witness profit-taking this week, but prevailing trend should continue'
- Stock market update: Cement stocks advance; Keerthi Industries jumps 5%
- ACC and Ambuja Cements call off merger, for now
- Why cement prices will remain flat. 3 reasons
- Dangote Cement : How fresh graduate won exotic car in Bag of Goodies promo
- Dangote Cement’s ‘bag of goodies’ promo not a scam — Dangote
- Pennar Industries share price gains 5% after co bags orders worth Rs 302cr
- Moody's assigns Ba3 rating on JSW Steel's unsecured notes
Prices of steel, cement continuously escalate have 246 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.