There are 37,938 people having close contact with confirmed cases or entering Vietnam from pandemic-hit regions under quarantine at present.
The National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control reported the total recoveries are 2,429 while the death toll remained at 35.
Among those still undergoing treatment, 22 have tested negative for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 11 others twice, and 17 thrice.
The Ministry of Health said 1,678 people were vaccinated against the pandemic on April 9, raising the number of vaccinated people in 19 cities and provinces to 58,037 as of 4pm on April 9. They are frontline medical workers and members of community-based anti-COVID-19 groups and the National Steering Committee.
To live safely with the pandemic, the Ministry of Health advised people to remain proactive in pandemic prevention and control by continuing to wear face masks when going out, disinfecting frequently, maintaining a safe distance, refraining from mass gatherings, and making medical declarations.
- Young architect, 32, killed after being hit by a coach while riding to work is second cyclist to die on London’s roads in 12 hours
- Student, 19, survives horror crash that killed her best friend by clinging to a tree in fast-flowing creek for 12 HOURS
- Man arrested over death of Brit lapdancer whose body was found in Melbourne strip club 12 hours after she was last seen alive
- A 12-hour workweek. Jack Ma thinks AI could make it the norm
- Mum loses her son, 3, on family day out to Halloween maze and doesn’t notice until the NEXT MORNING more than 12 hours later
- £40 sex toy helps maintain an erection for 12 HOURS’ – and it could be available on the NHS within 3 years
- 32MM gran with UK’s biggest boobs now has a tiny 24in waist too – after wearing a crushing corset for 12 HOURS a day
- Love Island’s Scott reveals ’12 hours in bed’ with Kady fixed their broken relationship
- Israel, Hamas agree to 12-hour Gaza ceasefire
- Drunk Scot ‘yelled bomb threat on plane just 12 hours after Brussels terror attacks’
- Scots tech geeks queue up for over 12 HOURS to get their hands on the latest £1K iPhone
- Morrisons now sells SUPER-STRENGTH garlic bread and the smell could linger for 12 hours
No new COVID-19 case over last 12 hours have 341 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 10, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.