This is the second year the National Online Book Festival is held with the message "Bringing books to everywhere".
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Hoang Vinh Bao said the festival has drawn the participation of 70 booths featuring about 20,000 book titles from publishing houses and units across the country.
The festival also includes an international book copyright festive day with the participation of dozens of foreign and Vietnamese publishing houses with an aim to overcome difficulties related to copyright trading activities caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as to create favourable conditions for domestic publishers to participate in copyright transactions with their international publishers, he added.
In preparation for the festival, all technological platforms have been readied to serve readers. Numerous exchange activities and forums will take place at book365.vn.
The event is scheduled to run until May 15.
- As open source goes mainstream, institutions collaborate differently
- The Open: Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods in opposite sides of draw
- E-readers: To be open or not to be open -- that is the question
- Raspberry Pi roundup: Read all about it, in today’s Daily Prophet online
- New York City Accuses U.S. Open Organizers of Underpaying Rent
- EC's Reding Calls for Shake-Up of Online Copyright Laws
- French Senate Wants Ban On Free Book Delivery
- Battling Their Way Into the U.S. Open
- What to Do This Week at the U.S. Open (Yes, There’s Stuff to Do)
- The (superior) books behind 2012's sci-fi and fantasy movies
- Strategies for a small business online presence, part 2
- Oyster breaks out of its subscription shell, targets Amazon with e-book store
National Online Book Festival opens have 267 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.