NA Vice Chairman Hai, who is also Chairman of the NA's Finance and Budget Committee and a member of the National Election Council (NEC), asked the province to continue its communications efforts, particularly in remote and ethnic minority-inhabited areas.
Priority should be given to increasing IT application and training personnel for the task, intensifying inspections, and encouraging people to vote, he added.
Vice Secretary of the provincial Party Committee and Chairman of the provincial People's Committee Tran Huy Tuan said that as of April 12, Yen Bai had organised a total of 1,306 conferences to collect feedback from constituents on candidates for the elections in their constituencies.
Also head of the provincial election committee, Tuan said Yen Bai has nearly 600,000 constituents.
The province has held its third political consultative conference, agreeing on a list of eight and 97 candidates for election as deputies to the 15th NA and members of all-level People's Councils for 2021-2026, respectively.
- PM, Vice President launches New Year tree-planting campaigns
- Is INEC really preparing for success or failure?
- House Foreign Affairs chairman says Bolton urged him in September to look into Yovanovitch ouster
- TRS holds sway in all 7 ULBs of Nizamabad
- Bernanke predicts tapering this year, as Cyprus denies seeking bailout changes - as it happened
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 25
- NSE Demutualisation: SEC constitutes 21-member committee to work out modalities
- The Latest: New evidence emerges in impeachment hearing
- DMK fears defeat, says ‘Kadambur’ Raju
- Enugu APC expels Nnamani
- Cyber city veteran Chandrababu Naidu to head panel of CMs to boost digital payment systems
- Trusts seeks nominees to Tata Sons board
NA Vice Chairman examines election preparations in Yen Bai have 258 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.