HCM CITY — Bánh Tráng Chả Cá (Grilled fish rice crepe) is among the must-try dishes in the coastal Quy Nhơn town in Bình Định Province.
The main ingredients of the dish are fish, a little bit of cassava starch to create plasticity, cornstarch and spices to purify the fishy smells and enhance the savour of grilled fish.
The mixture is cut into thin slices, and grilled and deep-fried until brown yellow.
Bánh Tráng Chả Cá is a childhood delight of many Quy Nhơn culinary buffs. The snack can be brought from any place in the town at affordable prices, though the best way to enjoy it is at the seaside.
The dish is served with stalks of herbs and central Việt Nam-style fried chili sauce.
You can also roll grilled fish rice paper with Vietnamese coriander leaves and a dab of chili sauce mixed with a little soy sauce, which makes a salty, sweet, well-seasoned dipping sauce. – VNS
- Must-try street food options during a day trip to Kien Giang
- Golden rice season in northern Vietnam village Nam Hong
- Famed stewed fish in the heart of the Old Quarter
- Strange things in Mekong Delta: ‘monster’ fish, red bamboo and purple guava
- 8 in 10 adults have weird food obsessions including fish fingers with custard and mayo on TOAST
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 28
- Binh Dinh, Phu Yen to resume tourism activities from tomorrow
- How to cook the perfect stuffed courgettes
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 30
- The Aeolian Islands
- Weight loss story: "I lost 22 kilos in just 7 months by following Keto diet!"
- Russia’s Golden Ring: day trips from Moscow into history and heritage
Must-try grilled-fish rice crepe in Quy Nhơn town have 298 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.