This is the second contest of this kind, aiming to communicate and propagandise the laws on traffic safety and order.
2021 is the first year implementing the project "Decade of actions for road traffic safety" , launched by the Ministry of Transport and the National Traffic Safety Committee.
The contest will be held from April 6 at 9am, until September 20, weekly on the VCNet social network.
The event will contribute to improving the efficiency and quality of the education of the people on laws related to traffic safety and order as well as building a stronger traffic culture among people from all social strata.
The quiz focuses on knowledge regarding traffic safety; skills in handling various situations; and cultural behaviour while participating in traffic. All Vietnamese citizens over the age of 14 both in the country and abroad can compete.
In 2020, nearly 1.2 million accounts participated in the contest. The organising board presented 96 prizes, including 16 first, 32 second and 48 third, worth a total of VND128 million.
- Film making contest held for traffic safety
- Cricketer Ishant Sharma Urges Delhi Residents To Follow Traffic Rules
- Tesla's Autopilot feature raises concerns from safety experts
- Bob Boote, first head of the Nature Conservancy Council, who early on raised awareness about the environment – obituary
- Road safety targets set for 2020
- 3 Recent Crashes, 3 Deaths Raise Questions About Tesla’s Autopilot
- All have role in road safety
- Sinhgad fort to be shut on New Year’s eve; to open for traffic on Jan 2
- Burke Motor Group Illustrates the Safety Features of the 2020 Subaru Outback
- Children help ease traffic police burden, regulate school zones
- ‘Millions of sparks’: Weather raises Australia’s fire danger
- Clean air or livelihood? It’s a Hobson’s choice for many in Vietnam
Multiple-choice contest raises public awareness of traffic safety have 276 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.