Since December 2018, after being assigned to running the event, the MR7 Command closely worked with South-based agencies of the Ministry of National Defense to hold over 20 meetings to discuss and deploy tasks in line with organizing training courses for in-charge units.
Up to now, 91 countries have registered to attend the meeting.
Major General Du Truong Giang, Deputy Commander of MR7, asked all relevant forces to raise their high sense of responsibility to effectively implement missions during the coming CISM meeting, contributing to promoting the image of the Vietnam People's Army among international guests.
Meanwhile, Chief of CISM's Reception and Convention Division Edson Aita said that the 74th CISM meeting would see the largest number of participating delegations so far and expressed his belief that Vietnam would successfully host the event.
Translated by Van Hieu
- Earth, Prepare To Meet Thy DOOM!
- US Opens Door to Possible Trump-Putin White House Meeting
- JD Classics confirmed as Members’ Meeting sponsor
- New Year Meet, Daikoku PA Style
- Day-Glo Donald’s Secret Fake-News Meeting
- BMW Club Munich hosts 2nd International BMW Meeting
- Want Shorter, More Productive Meetings? Do These 11 Things
- Trump optimistic amid final Kim summit preparations
- Both Sides Preparing as If US-N. Korea Summit Will Happen
- Both sides preparing as if US-North Korea summit’s a go
- How To Prepare for the First Client Meeting Using Social Media
- A dozen of tech's biggest companies to reportedly meet about election preparations
MR7 well prepares for CISM meeting have 229 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.