The event was attended by Major General Hoang Kim Phung, Director of the Vietnam Department of Peacekeeping Operations, and Major General Nguyen Hong Son, Director of Military Hospital 175, among others.
Previously, a group of personnel of the hospital left Ho Chi Minh City for South Sudan on March 24 on the Royal Australian Air Force's Boeing C-17 Globemaster III. After the required quarantine time, they moved to Bentiu to replace their colleagues at the L2FH Rotation 2.
Speaking at the event, Major General Nguyen Hong Son required the personnel of the L2FH Rotation 3 to strictly observe the discipline of the Vietnam People's Army and regulations of the host country, especially the ones related to COVID-19 prevention and control.
He hoped that they will promote solidarity, responsibilities, mutual support, and the good virtues of Uncle Ho's soldiers, contributing to fulfilling all assigned missions.
The People's Army Newspaper would like to introduce some images of the hospital's personnel at the send-off ceremony.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Rotation may be biggest key to Titans’ pass rush
- U-M Insider: A must-see season — win or lose
- Cowboys DC Rob Ryan exits stage left
- The 1-2-3’s of the exotic 3-3-5 defense
- 3’s not a crowd but ‘ideal’ for Jets running backs
- Mid-American Conference wrap-up
- Falcons CB Robinson eager to prove he’s worth $22M
- Grinnell has a 113.4-point plan for success
- NFL team preview: Denver Broncos
- Suns zero in on promising perimeter players
- Cowboys offense evolves from idealistic to realistic
- Sharrif Floyd – Young DT Comes With Tremendous Upside
MND sees off L2FH Rotation 3’s personnel to UNMISS have 255 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.